By 2024, the world of construction and industry will have undergone profound change. The players who will have been able to transform themselves in the face of the current challenges of digitalisation will be the leaders of this new world. In order to best support our clients and help them understand the changes brought about by the emergence of new technologies, on construction sites, in design offices, alongside Infrastructure managers, the Monnoyeur Group has created Arkance. Within Arkance, Arkance Systems provides collaborative software solutions adapted to customer issues, throughout the project life cycle. Our ambition is to become the leader in CAD (computer-aided design) solutions for construction and industry.
- We communicate directly with each other, but we treat each other with respect.
- We expect everyone to speak their mind, and we expect everyone to listen to others.
- We work autonomously; we take ownership and initiative in our jobs.
- We don’t do politics & egos, cooperation is the magic word.
- We also don’t do boring. A job here is a bit of a rollercoaster, and we might as well have a bit of fun during the ride :).
What do we offer?
- Not just a great job in a fast growing international organization, but also an excellent accelerator of your professional growth.
- A strong and flexible salary.
- A great bunch of open-minded colleagues.
How to apply spontaneously?
No need to wait until a position becomes available at Arkance Systems to submit your resumé. We are happy to accept spontaneous applications from qualified candidates at any time.
- Make sure you include a personal cover letter detailing your professional experience.
- Please specify the type of position you are looking for and why you are interested in our organization.
- Include this all in an e-mail you send to our HR Officer via email@example.com.
We will respond to your application as quickly as possible. Who knows even quicker than you thought?